Friday, May 27, 2011

Copier

Okay, so Hayden's post looked really fun so I'm doing the exact same thing :/.  I mean hey, I'm a little sister we all copy our big sises ONCE in a while (or all the time... or most of the time...)

It Would Trouble Me not to Have...


I don't know if I could survive without this!



I LOVE mine (of course this was brought to my attention by Hayden), it makes me look SOOOO Much Better



Books- the light of my life (this is my favorite one!)



Having a HUGE crush on someone (a.k.a. young Rob Lowe above ahhhhh heart throbbing, oh and this IS huge for a reason)



Spongebob - genius


My Blankie (yes I capitalized Blankie, it's a name!!)




Fun band-aids




Fun, dancy music!!!!!!!!!  Me LIKEY dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gum! Gu, gu, Gum! Gu, gu, gu, gu, gum!!!!



Speaking of white things (see above) teeth whitening stuff is LOVELY!


-Brooklyn

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting ; ).