Friday, February 4, 2011

Ballerina

I love ballerinas, from the costumes, to the dancing, to the music - MAGIC!  And, hopefully one day I will morph into one and be able to dance like one (or more importantly dress like one).  Taking the ballerina and converting her performance wardrobe to everyday fashion is a wonderful thing.

On Stage

My favorite costumes from The Nutcracker.
Swan Lake
SO flowy and magical!
Pink, and girly and ladylike.

Real Life

This American Apparel petticoat(which I now own thank you Hayden)
is beautiful, and comes in a soft pink (shown in picture)



This nude round toe flat is c-u-t-e and with paired
with confidence (<-- muahaha) will look beautiful
A close-fitting long sleeve t-shirt is sleek
and simple, perfect for ballet practice
and everyday.
Ballet bun, dumbed down and just as
cute.


-Brooklyn

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! So fun!! The stage--> everyday section is fab. I'm getting flashbacks to The Nutcracker (and us not being seated until the second scene)... ANYWAYS. I want that tutu.
    -H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ; ).